Community COVID-19 Resources
- Pike County Health Department
- Pike County Chamber of Commerce
- Pike County Economic Development Corporation
- United Way of Pike County
- Pike County Community Foundation
About Coronavirus – 2019 (COVID-19)
- Indiana State Department of Health, including cases by county
- Centers for Disease Control, including hand-washing posters, disinfection guidance, what you should know , what to do if sick handouts and how to talk with your children about COVID-19
- World Health Organization, including daily situation reports
- Be Well Indiana
- Protecting your family during COVID-19
- Archiving COVID-19 in Pike County
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard Map
- Wellness Indiana
- LitCovid is a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about COVID-19. The articles are updated daily and are further categorized by different research topics and geographic locations for improved access.
Important Guidance Documents
- Governor Holcomb – Executive Orders
- COVID and the Workplace
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- CARES Act
- How the Treasury is taking action
- Protecting Your Finances during COVID-19
- US Chamber of Commerce Emergency Loan Small Business Guide & Checklist
- Check the status of your IRS payment
- Indiana Voter Portal, 2020 Primary Guide
- State Emergency Registry of Volunteers for Indiana
- Indiana Unclaimed
Assistance for those affected by COVID-19
- Apply for unemployment online or by telephone.
- Learn about new unemployment rules or view overview videos.
- Apply for SNAP Food Assistance, TANF Cash Assistance, and Health coverage online or by telephone. See message for those currently enrolled.
- SNAP & COVID-19
- ABAWD (Able-bodied Adults without Dependents) new provisions
- Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA)
- Indiana 211
- Free WiFi in the parking lot at the Pike County Public Library System (PCPL)
- Spectrum Internet Assist
- Indiana Housing Rental Assistance Application
- Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Application
- At Home Learning Initiative
- Pike County Schools Food Distribution Information & Addresses
- Pike County Schools Closure Information for Remainder of School Year
- CDC Guidelines for Schools & Childcare Facilities
- BrainPOP: The site has lots of resources for kids including related reading, games, short movies and lesson plans to help educate and alleviate their fears around COVID.
- 100 Activities to do at home during school closures
- Online Puzzles: Each jigsaw is made using a painting or drawing from our collection from over the last hundred years, including works by many famous names. As well as testing your brain power the game also offers an insight into wonderful works of art. But it’s not just for fun… a healthy competition has begun online so why not share your quickest time!
- Pike County School Corporation
- Enrichment Activities for students from Indiana State Library
- Schools Online: Illinois Extension educators have crafted a set of rural educational resources that will help students understanding important information about topics that touch their everyday lives. These educational units are free and available to use in any classroom environment.